Terra Summer offers premium quality products chosen with care. This limited warranty covers defects in material in new Terra Summer products and offered solely to the original purchaser. This warranty only covers Terra Summer products purchased on terrasummer.com or authorized e-commerce partners.
To activate the Terra Summer warranty, the product registration must have been completed within 30 days after the date of the delivery of the product covered herby, either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the Terra Summer head office address below.
TERRA SUMMER is not liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or losses suffered by our products and/or the use of our systems.
The Terra Summer warranty is valid from the date of delivery of our products. The warranty is granted for a period of:
|ALUMINUM PARTS / EXTRUSIONS
|REMOTE CONTROL AND AUTOMATICS
|SCREENS / FABRICS
During this period, the warranty remains in effect as long as the user complies with the use and maintenance recommendations.
In accordance with relevant codes, all electric components are warranted subject to wire connections being protected and installed by a certified professional in waterproof boxes, protected from water and other conditions.
Application of the warranty or the purchased of a replacement part does not extend its duration.
HOW THE GUARANTEE IS APPLIED
To be covered by this warranty support agreement, the product must not have been subject to any abnormal use such as:
• If the system and components have been exposed to force majeure and abnormal conditions such as hail, flooding, fire, strong winds.
• Use of corrosive or abrasive cleaning products and other chemicals and their fumes.
• Shock, breakage or incorrect operation.
• Damage by foreign bodies (sand, dust, branches, etc.)
• Damage due to non-compliant power supply.
• The motor has been in contact with water.
The warranty does not apply:
• To insufficient maintenance or not in accordance with the recommendations of the Guide for use and maintenance available on our website.
• To damage, direct or indirect, resulting from an inappropriate installation made by the customer or unauthorized technician
• To damage, direct or indirect, resulting from movements in the concrete slab or deck surface.
• To the flow of water infiltration between the wall and the pergola when installed directly to the building
LIMITED GUARANTEES AND EXCLUSIONS
The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the part found to be defective or responsible for the malfunction of the system, by an identical part.
EXCLUSIONS: Discoloration, flaking, oxidation, erosion of the paint.
This warranty does not cover labor time, installation, disassembly, service calls and transportation costs of materials covered by our limited guarantee.
CLAIM PROCEDURE1) Any claim under this warranty must be in writing and sent via mail or email.
TERRA SUMMER PRODUCTS INC. – 699 Moeller, Granby QC, J2G 8T8
This warranty can only be implemented if the buyer has notified TERRA SUMMER in writing within 30 days of the discovery of the defect.
2) The claim must include the date of the installation, the address of the installed product, and a copy of the invoice for the defective product and the details of your issues (photo of the damage, if applicable).
3) Following a determination of the situation, Terra Summer will review the claim and will contact the client within four (4) business days. Do not begin any repairs prior to Terra Summer’s inspection or the terms of this warranty could be cancelled.
Please download and fill our warranty document below:
Warranty document [PDF]